Security Engineered Machinery Co., Inc. (SEM), a growing manufacturing and distribution company specializing in information security and destruction and headquartered in Westborough, MA, has an exciting opportunity for an Inside Sales Representative / Jr. Account Manager. This position offers base salary + commission.
Responsibilities and Duties
- Act as inside sales supporting our customer base, regional reps, and channel management
- Make outbound calls to cultivate and develop new business opportunities
- Provide technical support / assistance to our customers and outside sales group
- Provide order preparation
- Prepare quotations to support our outside sales force
- Document all activities in CRM
- Provide details for new business opportunities
- Interface with internal and external customers, exceeding expectations
- Attend tradeshows, conferences and corporate events
- Occasional travel to customers within territory
Qualifications and Skills
- Must be motivated self-starter with strong attention to detail
- Individual should possess a proactive approach in resolving opportunities with a “close the loop” mentality while working in a fast-paced environment
- Superior oral and written communication skills including PC literacy are essential
- Excellent troubleshooting skills
- Must have the ability to organize and manage multiple tasks and projects effectively
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience
- CRM experience a plus
- Must be a US Citizen and be able to pass a background check
- Must be able to work for any employer in the United States without sponsorship
SEM offers an exciting participatory environment, competitive compensation, attractive benefits including medical, dental, 401K, paid time off, and profit sharing, and personal growth opportunities.
Please send resume, cover letter, and salary requirements to firstname.lastname@example.org.