GSA and Other Contracts
Information Technology: Schedule 70
SIN 132-8; 132-12
Contract Period: 10/10/2022 – 10/10/2027
View SEM’s GSA Catalog to learn more about products & services offered, pricing, terms & conditions, etc.
1a. Table of awarded Special Item Numbers (SINs):
- 33411: Purchasing of new electronic equipment
- 811212: Maintenance of Equipment, Repair Services and/or Repair/Spare Parts
- OLM: Order Level Materials
- 339940: Office Products
- 339940SVC: Office Supply Support Services
1b. Identification of the lowest priced service for each special item number awarded in the contract.
- SIN# 33411: (Model 850HDCANVIL) — $200.65
- SIN# 811212: (Model EW1:0101) — $450.01
- SIN# 339940: (Model 774C20) — $4.08
- SIN# 339940SVC: (Model SERVICE/SHRED) — $157.30
1c. If the Contractor is proposing hourly rates, a description of all corresponding commercial job titles, experience, functional responsibility and education for those types of employees or subcontractors who will perform services shall be provided. Not applicable.
2. Maximum Order: SIN# 33411 and 811212: $500,000.00 | SIN# OLM: $250,000 | SIN# 339940 and 339940SVC: $250,000
3. Minimum Order: $50.00
4. Geographic Coverage (Delivery Area): Domestic and overseas delivery
5. Point(s) of production: USA
6. Discount from list prices or statement of net price: Government Net Prices (discounts already deducted).
7. Quantity discounts: Not Applicable.
8. Prompt payment terms: Net 30 days Information for Ordering Offices: Prompt payment terms cannot be negotiated out of the contractual agreement in exchange for other concessions.
9. Foreign items: Paper Shredders are manufactured in Germany and Japan
10a. Time of delivery: 30 days ARO
10b. Expedited delivery: Consult with contractor.
10c. Overnight and 2-day delivery: Contact with contractor.
10d. Urgent requirements: Consult with Contractor.
11. F.O.B. point(s): CONUS: FOB Destination. OCONUS: FOB Destination under 70 pounds, Origin 70 pounds and over.
12a. Ordering Address: SEM, 5 Walkup Drive, P.O. Box 1045, Westboro, MA 01581-6045
12b.Ordering procedures: For supplies and services, the ordering procedures, information on Blanket Purchase Agreements (BPA’s) are found in Federal Acquisition Regulation (FAR) 8.405-3.14.
13.Payment Address: SEM, 5 Walkup Drive, P.O. Box 1045, Westboro, MA 01581-6045
14. Warranty provision:
- HARD DRIVE CRUSHERS – 1 YEAR PARTS / 90 DAY LABOR
- HARD DRIVE SHREDDERS – 1 YEAR PARTS / 90 DAY LABOR
- DEGAUSSERS – 1 YEAR PARTS, 90 DAY RETURN TO FACTORY LABOR
- DISINTEGRATORS – 5 YEARS NON-WEAR PARTS, 90 DAYS LABOR
- WASTE COLLECTION SYSTEMS – 1 YR NON-WEAR PARTS, 90 DAYS LABOR
- HIGH SECURITY SHREDDERS – 1 YR NON-WEAR PARTS, 90 DAYS LABOR
- EXECUTIVE DESK SIDE SHREDDERS – 1 YR NON-WEAR PARTS, 90 DAYS LABOR RETURNED TO SEM FACTORY
- AUTOMATIC OILERS – 1 YR PARTS, 90 DAYS LABOR. NORMAL WEAR TO KNIVES, BELTS, FILTERS AND ELECTRICAL COMPONENTS EXCLUDED.
15. Export packing charges: None
16. Terms and conditions of rental, maintenance, and repair: All repair work will be guaranteed/warranted for a period of 30 days
17. Terms and conditions of installation: Contact Security Engineered Machinery for specific product installation pricing.
18a. Terms and conditions of repair parts indicating date of parts price lists and any discounts from list prices (if applicable). None.
18b. Terms and conditions for any other services: N/A
19. List of service and distribution points:
SECURITY ENGINEERED MACHINERY CO., INC.
5 WALKUP DR
WESTBOROUGH, MA 01581-101820. List of participating dealers: N/A
21. Preventative maintenance: N/A
22a. Special attributes such as environmental attributes: N/A
22b. If applicable, indicate that Section 508 compliance information is available on Electronic and Information Technology (EIT) supplies and services and show where full details can be found (e.g. contractor’s website or other location.) The EIT standards can be found at: www.Section508.gov/. N/A
23. Unique Entity Identifier (UEI) number: NSW6L6MM5GS5
Data Universal Number System (DUNS) number: 005957329
24. Notification regarding registration in the System for Award Management (SAM) database. Registered
AUTHORIZED INFORMATION TECHNOLOGY SCHEDULE PRICELIST GENERAL PURPOSE COMMERCIAL INFORMATION TECHNOLOGY EQUIPMENT, SOFTWARE AND SERVICES
Special Item No. 132-8 Purchase of New Equipment
FSC Class 7010 – System Configuration
Other Systems Configuration Equipment, Not Elsewhere Classified
Special Item No. 132-12 Equipment Maintenance
FSC Class J070 – Maintenance & Repair Service
Repair Parts/Spare Parts
Note: All non-professional labor categories must be incidental to and used solely to support hardware, software and/or professional services, and cannot be purchased separately.
General Services Administration Federal Acquisition Service Pricelist Current: January 29, 2016
Products and ordering information in this Authorized Information Technology Schedule Pricelist are also available on the GSA Advantage! System (http://www.gsaadvantage.gov).
Cage Code Number: 29810
Federal ID Number: 04-2425508
DUNS Number: 00-595-7329
Unique Entity Identifier (UEI): NSW6L6MM5GS5
As a member of National Industrial Security Program (NISP), SEM is a commercial entity with US federal government security clearance as such, self-inspects as per NISP Operating Manual (NISPOM) requirements every six months. NISPOM establishes the standard procedures and requirements for all government contractors, with regards to classified information. It covers the entire field of government-industrial security related matters.