SEM's Environmental Policy
Security Engineered Machinery is committed to protecting the environment through continuous improvement of our processes, products and services.
We achieve this by:
- Complying with and striving to exceed all applicable laws, regulations, and company standards.
- Maintaining Environmental Management Systems which include:
- Assuring policy implementation
- Establishing goals and targets
- Conducting environmental audits and progress reviews
- Communicating the policy to staff and subcontract services
- Promoting measures to prevent pollution and reduce the amount or impacts of
- Air emissions
- Waste disposal
- Energy usage
- Water usage
- Implementing the reuse or recycling of waste materials.
- Promoting environmental awareness by making our policies known to our customer base, our employees and all persons that work on our behalf.
- Encouraging the use of environmentally friendly technologies and materials in our research, development, and engineering processes.
In summary, Security Engineered Machinery is committed to operating in an environmentally responsible manner.
View our certificate here.