SEM's Environmental Policy
Security Engineered Machinery is committed to protecting the environment through continuous improvement of our processes, products and services.
We achieve this by:
- Complying with and striving to exceed all applicable laws, regulations, and company standards.
- Maintaining Environmental Management Systems which include:
- Assuring policy implementation
- Establishing goals and targets
- Conducting environmental audits and progress reviews
- Communicating the policy to staff and subcontract services
- Promoting measures to prevent pollution and reduce the amount or impacts of
- Air emissions
- Waste disposal
- Energy usage
- Implementing the reuse or recycling of waste materials.
- Promoting environmental awareness by making our policies known to our customer base, our employees and all persons that work on our behalf.
- Encouraging the use of environmentally friendly technologies and materials in our research, development, and engineering processes.
In summary, Security Engineered Machinery is committed to operating in an environmentally responsible manner.