Job type: Full-time
SEM is looking for an engaged warehouse specialist. In this role you will be heavily involved in inventory management including: receiving, shipping, cycle counting, and picking kits. We are looking for a detail oriented, quality focused individual that has a continuous improvement mindset.
- Daily shipping activities. Pick/Pack/Ship
- Receive incoming product into facility
- Pick product throughout facility for production kits and/or shipping
- Daily shipping of parcels using Fed Ex and UPS computer systems
- Loading and unloading of trucks using forklift
- Crating industrial equipment for shipping
- Drive company truck making pickups and deliveries
- Complete daily cycle counts and support reconciliation process
- Other duties as assigned
- Minimum 1 year warehousing experience preferred
- Must have or be able to obtain Forklift Drivers Certification
- Ability to work independently and multi-task with attention to detail
- Valid driver’s license and safe drivers record
- Proficient computer skills (Microsoft Office & ERP experience preferred) and strong basic math skills.
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Must be able to lift 50 lbs.
- Competitive annual salary based on candidate’s experience
- 401(k) matching with 100% company match up to 4% of salary
- Health insurance
- Dental insurance
- Flexible spending program
- Company sponsored life, ST< disability
- Company paid vacation and sick/personal time
Working at SEM:
Founded in 1967, SEM is a small, Veteran-owned business that provides high security data destruction equipment to Federal Government Agencies, the US Military and Intelligence Community as well as commercial clients such as hyperscale data centers and other security-focused organizations. As a small privately-owned company, SEM offers a unique work environment that encourages and rewards innovation, drive, self-awareness, and individual contribution. Each member of our small but mighty team of 60 works hard, wears many hats, has a voice in the company, interacts with all levels of the organization on a daily basis, and is never afraid to roll up his or her sleeves. At SEM, our people are unequivocally our most important asset, and their contribution to the company is rewarded with not only a competitive salary, but also a work-life balance second to none and benefits that rival large companies.
Please send your cover letter with salary requirements and resume to email@example.com.