The SEM Learning Library is a valuable resource for both IT and security professionals alike. Here you can find the various types of storage media and the methods of sanitization/destruction as they relate to information gathered by, stored by, or created by various government agencies, defense contractors, technology companies, financial institutions, healthcare providers, and other security focused organizations.
We will update this section frequently to help keep you appraised of updates to regulations, best practices and IT sanitization technology.
- Learning Library
- Degausser Technology – Types of Degaussers
- Degaussers – How Can You Be Sure the Data is Gone?
- Mixed Media Destruction – Choose Versatility
- Optical Media Destruction
- Options for Physical Destruction of Storage Media
- Understanding Levels of Degaussing Power
- Use and Care of Electromagnetic Degaussers
- Use and Care of Hard Drive Crushers
- Use and Care of Hard Drive Shredders
- Use and Care of Mixed Media Destroyers
- Use and Care of Optical Media Shredders
- Client Testimonials
- White Papers
- Press Releases
- Trade Shows and Events