Security Engineered Machinery is in need of a hands on skilled Field Service Technician who can work in a fast paced and varied environment. SEM is a leader in providing, installing, and servicing shredders, rotary knife mills, and other destruction equipment used for destroying paper and electronic media. Visit SEM website at semshred.com for company product and information.
Responsibilities and Duties
- Install, service,maintain light and heavy duty industrial equipment
- Troubleshoot and repair industrial equipment
- Assemble and erect ductwork and other ancillary items to support industrial equipment
- Assemble and recondition industrial equipment
- Read mechanical and electrical drawings
- Communicate verbally and written to customers, all internal levels
- Write service reports
- Other duties as assigned
- MINIMUM 50% travel both domestic and international
Qualifications and Skills
- Strong electromechanical background with good mechanical skills
- Service experience and or manufacturing experience, minimum of 2 years
- Responsiveness to customers’ needs and ability to problem solve at a technical level
- Ability to work independently and multi-task with attention to detail
- Current driver license and safe driver record
- Technical education or higher
- Computer skills and basic math skills
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Security Clearance and valid Passport a plus
- Must be a US Citizen
SEM offers an exciting participatory environment, competitive compensation, attractive benefits including medical, dental, 401K, paid time off, profit sharing, and personal growth opportunities.
Please send resume, cover letter, and salary requirements to email@example.com.