Security Engineered Machinery Co., Inc. (SEM), a growing manufacturing and distribution company specializing in information security and destruction and headquartered in Westborough, MA, has an exciting opportunity for a Customer Care Representative.
Responsibilities and Duties
- Handles inbound sales and customer service calls relating to products and service
- Provides support for regional sales reps and channel management
- Provides low level technical support tocustomers
- Generates outbound cal Is for new business
- Maintains knowledge of products, service, and competition
- Schedules service, preventative maintenance, and installation calls
- Enters and processes orders
- Responds to quote requests
- Follows up on quotes
- Follows up on equipment warranty issues
- Maintains customer database
- Other duties as assigned
Qualifications and Skills
- Must be motivated self-starter with strong attention to detail
- Associates Degree or equivalent experience
- 1-3 years customer service experience and/or sales experience
- Ability to work independently andmulti-task with attention to detail
- Proficient computer skills (MSOffice: Word, Outlook, and Excel)
- Experience working with a CRM system – NetSuite preferred
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
SEM offers an exciting participatory environment, competitive compensation, attractive benefits including medical, dental, 401K, paid time off, profit sharing, and personal growth opportunities.
Please send resume, cover letter, and salary requirements to firstname.lastname@example.org.